Thursday 11 July 2013

Nancy's Christening Garden Party

This totally beautiful party was hosted by Nancy's parents Philip & Jill. They have taste I can tell you! I fell in love with every little detail & was enchanted with their gorgeous girls throughout the few hours I was with them capturing this very special event.

To top off a fab shoot & edit, on delivery of the photographs I got this reply.... I am super lucky to have my job xx

'I know Philip has emailed you to thank you, but I also wanted to be in touch to pass on my thanks. The photos are really stunning and show a wonderful story of the day. You have not only captured our guests but also all the other components that went in to making Nancy's christening day special. When she is 21 we will be able to look back over your photos and remember every detail of the day, thanks to you.

You were incredibly professional, arriving and starting straight away, having never met us or been to our home. You didn't intrude on the day and as a result you have captured the most wonderfully relaxed photos of our family and friends. 

I shall be recommending you at every opportunity! Jill'












































www.catherine-photography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment