Friday 3 September 2010

Welcome to my new blog

Hey! I have finally got my own blog!! It has taken me a while but after reading so many other cool blogs over the years I felt it was time I got my own little space to share my creative work.

As my blurb on the right states, I am a photographer based in Oxford. I am passionate about taking photographs and producing varied and creative work.

I shoot lots of weddings which I love, alongside band photography (my husband is a musician so I get lots of opportunities for live shots!), family portraiture, commercial work and my own personal photography projects which has recently included a shoot in Paris (my most fav place outside of Oxford!)

I will be shouting about upcoming projects and exhibitions on here, so watch this space for more info..... and for a barrage of photos in the coming weeks ;)

C x


No comments:

Post a Comment